Thursday, August 2, 2012

Katrina & Steve.



The marriage ceremony took place at the Garden Room in La Habra, California which is a magnificent building and a perfect backdrop for a wedding.


They looked stunning and so, so happy!



For the bridal and formal photographs the guests moved in the reception site and we, thankfully, managed to catch the very last sun light glimpses. 


Everyone was so happy and in great spirits, there was a really relaxed feel to the whole day.



I think all the guests really enjoyed their day. 

Looking round the reception, all I could see was smiles. There really was a loving feeling to this wedding.

The photographs are a real mix of bridal portraits and candid images, there was lots happening at this wedding so I hope I managed to capture the spirit of the day.















Please leave a message for Katrina and Steve in the comment section below, as I know they will enjoy reading your good wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment